Let’s be honest girls, we look forward to the honeymoon as much as we look forward to the wedding. However, packing for the honeymoon can be a whole other project. Passport? Check. Beach wear? Check. But, what about the beauty necessities that you might need to feel beautiful on your honeymoon? Maia Sethna, fashion and beauty expert for Kalyan Jewellers has listed out everything you will need to stay gorgeous, be it any destination.
You can’t have a good hair day everyday but you need to on your honeymoon. When the locks are looking good, those honeymoon photos will turn out just the way you would want them. Use these tips to keep those locks shiny and styled:
• Carry a small travel hair dryer to avoid frizzy hair.
• Dry shampoo is probably the most important hair product. It makes your hair look fresh even without regular hair washes.
Eyes are the first thing people notice, so use these tips to make sure they are bright and awake.
• If you’re going to a beach, make sure you carry waterproof mascara and kajal.
• Carry a good under eye cream; this will prevent your eyes from looking tired after those long clubbing sessions.
• A light gold eye shadow, when applied to the inner corners of your eyes, can make you appear fresher than usual.
The most important aspect of every honeymoon look would be the smile.
• Carry a lip balm to keep your lips hydrated throughout the honeymoon.
• Don’t forget to carry a red lipstick, it is classic, timeless and will match almost all your outfits.
It’s hard to take care of your skin when you’re too busy having fun on your vacation, so here are some easy tips:
• Sunscreen is one of the most important things to pack if you’re going someplace sunny
• Carry a good concealer to take care of those little blemishes
• Make sure you have a good moisturizer; this will keep your skin hydrated and glowing!
• A little bit of bronzer never hurt anyone.
• Being out in the sun and sand, calls for sunscreen, but if you want a little more coverage, then be sure to carry a CC Cream
Don’t forget any of the must-have beauty products for your big trip!
Here are some tips from Maia that you must keep in mind:
We hope this took off some of your stress on what makeup essentials you should pack for your trip. If you found these tips helpful, don’t forget to subscribe to Truly Bridal by Kalyan Jewellers YouTube channel for more such tips, tricks and expert guidance.